Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Playing Catch-Up!

I have to be the world's worst blogger. Ever. But here are a few random thoughts and sentences from the past few weeks to sum everything up!

1. I thought I would hate it, but I love being called "mama" by my friends. Especially Brittney who will scream it out at Junior League meetings from across the room. :)

2. Speaking of which....alot of people think Junior League ladies are stuck up and snotty. That is the furthest from the truth! I have met some of the nicest, sweetest, kindest and funniest people through Junior League and I am so thankful that I decided to join!

3. Still debating on the gender reveal party next month. Most of our family and some of our closest friends live too far away to realistically be able to come, but I still have always wanted to have one. Especially when I look online at some of the amazingly adorable ideas out there!

4. I LOVE Christmas cards! Getting them, sending them, displaying them. Every day checking the mailbox is so fun now and Jared just sits back and laughs each night as I review with him the cards we received that day. It's just about the only holiday thing we did this year. We didn't put up a tree, we didn't put up any other decorations. It's the last year we have a choice in the matter and we decided to exercise our right to choose! My boss said she did the exact same thing the year before their daughter arrived, so at least one person out there understands us!

That's just about all right now for what's happening here! We go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for our monthly check-up and then 2 weeks after that, find out if we will have sugar and spice and everything nice or snips and snails and puppy dog tails!

1 comment:

  1. if you don't want to do a gender reveal party, what about mailing out gender reveal cards? like the open the envelope and colored confetti falls out...or they untie it and sometime falls out...

    just a thought, and i know somebody who could help!!

    ReplyDelete