Thursday, September 22, 2011

52 Weeks of Mail

Picture it with me....



You go to the mailbox after a long day at work. You open it, only expecting sales flyers and bills. But instead you are greeted by a wonderful card or letter from a friend or family member. How good does that make you feel when that happens? Well, it doesn't happen enough and should happen more!



Some wonderful people started a program called 52 Weeks of Mail. You don't have to sign up or register, just simply send one card or letter a week to someone. It begins October 9 and wraps up October 7, 2012. Please participate and brighten someone's day!



I love snail mail. Whenever it is a friend's birthday or wedding anniversary or their child's birthday, I love to send a physical card through the mail and just let them know that I'm thinking about them on their special day.



Jared's grandma and I write letters and cards back and forth frequently and it always makes me smile to get a letter from her or to be able to write her and fill her in on our life since we don't get to see his grandparents much. She is the whole reason I buy cute stationary! :) So she will most likely be the recipient of the majority of my weekly mailings!



And if you're looking for some cute notecards or stationary to use for this project, you should check out The Social Butterfly (thesocialbutterflyar.blogspot.com and on Facebook)!










Or you can also check out The Paper Clouds, an adorable Etsy shop I've used for notecards too! (etsy.com/shop/ThePaperClouds)





I hope you will join me in particpating in this project!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about 52 Weeks of Mail! Please feel free to use the graphics on the Facebook page to help promote.

    I love that you write Jared's grandma on a regular basis. That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete