Sunday, September 18, 2011

One of life's greatest questions....what to blog about today?

So I'm taking a much needed study break, or hiatus since it's been about an hour. I've had quite a bit of traffic on my blog-which I love!! There have even been some international visitors and everyone seems to be reading the same post....Dear Ryan Gosling's Abs! Welcome and I hope you share my love of his abs, and him in general. He has about 134 movies coming out in the next year or so, which is exciting!

Okay, back to my original post. So every day, I think about blogging and wish I blogged more. (You don't get book deals with just weekly posts!) I get so excited when I visit a blog that I follow and there's a new post, and I hope that people have that same excitement with mine. But the main question is: what to blog about?

I try to keep my blog light and simple. There is enough stress, worry and bad news in this world and my blog should not be one of those items. I tend to write about celebrity stories. My good friend Katie and I read People like it's a yearbook of friends we actually know. She even frantically called me on the phone one weekday morning just to tell me that Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes had been spotted on a date. Yes, it's that important to us. (FYI, I instantly called her a liar. Then immediately googled the topic and it was everywhere. Insert sad face.)

But I'm not trying to be Perez Hilton (love him!) and I don't have his inside sources, so it's not like I could even compare. I guess I could make this blog "The National Enquirer" of blogs and just make up random stories. But that might stir up trouble and make it where I couldn't sleep at night. Besides, some of the real stories in Hollywood ya just can't make up!

I think what I'll write about are the charities and causes that are near and dear to my heart, funny moments in my life (which happen each day, so that alone could be a blog!) and celebrity news I think you need to know! :)

I will leave you now with a quote from one of my new favorite shows, Dance Moms.

Mom to dance teacher: "I know you've said before you don't like me."

Dance teacher: "No, I never said that. I said I can't stand you."

Well, at least we got that cleared up....

1 comment: